Pages

Thursday 17 November 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year ....

This week's project on the Little Claire blog is my easel card made using the stamp "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" - you can find all the details plus step by step instructions here on the blog.

I've used some Craft Creations Purple Scroll paper plus Bazzill card and silver paper.  You can't see it very well in the photo but the stamped image panel is covered with Glitter Sparkle Sheet from Little Claire - definitely one of my favourite products because it gives you a lovely glittery effect without the mess!!

A few challenges for this card:

Crafty Hazelnut's Challenge - 'whatever lights your candle' (glitter without mess!)
Totally Gorjuss - 'Christmas traditions' (decorating the tree)
Sweet Stamps Blog - 'non traditional Christmas colours'
I Love Promarkers - 'Christmas trees'

8 comments:

  1. I love the different look of this easel card - beautiful - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 46 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Easel card Helen.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite stamps, love what you've done with it! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Helen and good for you doing classes, if I was closer I would come to one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card soo cute! Thanks for joining in with us at Totally Gorjuss for our Christmas Traditions challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    Ps I have candy on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Helen - love the purple theme. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love the colour. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks smashing - great shape for an easel card and lush colours :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...