Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2011

You Deserve a Treat!

I couldn't resist this stamp when I spotted it at the Harrogate Show - it's perfect for at least half a dozen people I can think of!  It's a Crafter's Companion SWALK stamp called "You Deserve a Treat".

For this birthday cards for one of my friends, I've kept the design fairly simple - just some pink floral paper (from a free paper pad) and a little bit of striped ribbon across the middle of the paper.  I used some brown paper round the edge of this layer and Card Candi coloured with a Promarker.  The little tag is from Craftwork Cards.

A couple of challenges for this one:

The Paper Shelter - 'for the girls'
Sweet Stampin - 'anything goes' (second entry)

6 comments:

  1. A lovely stamp Helen. Good to speak with you earlier in the week. Took me by surprise! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is so, so sweet and very versatile. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a cute card! I love this image. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gorgeous stamp Helen!!! Makes such a cute card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable.. Love it.. Thanks for joining us at TPS this week.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...