Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Winter Philip

Introducing 'Winter Philip' a very cute digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs!  I've coloured him with Promarkers and then die cut the image using a Go Kreate die.  My backing paper is from a Dovecraft pack and I've added some green card, red ribbon and two different sizes of red gems from Kars.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Jingle Belles - 'stripes'
Winter Wonderland - 'Christmas buffet' (paper, ribbon and gemstones)
Sweet Stamps - 'Christmas in July'


7 comments:

  1. What an adorable image! Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps and check out our sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little guy ... love those snow balls ... so glad you joined our jingle belles fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. winter phillip is indeed very adorable and appealing, but i especially love the details that you've used to make him into a BRILLIANT card: diecut/layered label shapes, perfect coloring, ribbon, gems, etc... all add up to so much more than the sum of their parts! ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo cute Helen and I love the colours that you have chosen.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous buffet selection and beautiful creation, thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland, I have candy if you are interested
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image. It looks wonderful against that striped background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen, "Winter Philip" is such a sweet image and perfect for your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...