Pages

Monday 28 March 2011

Oh Baubles!

This is probably my favourite stamp of the Christmas releases from Little Claire Designs last year - I love the idea behind the stamp plus it's a nice easy one to colour!

Card Recipe

Image - 'Deck the Horns' stamp from Little Claire Designs
Paper - Craft Creations
Peel off greeting - Little Claire Designs
Red and green card

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Winter Wonderland - 'oh baubles!'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'a square card'
Secret Crafter - 'Christmas in Spring'

6 comments:

  1. What a delightful card - I can see why that image is a favourite (think I need to put it on my wish list). Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 13 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and so cute image, Helen. Thank you for joining Winter Wonderland this week, good luck, Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is such an adorable Christmas card, and such lovely design and layout

    thanks for sharing with us at Secret Crafter: 127 Christmas In Spring

    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really great Christmas card - love the papers, the stamp and the layout. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter this week

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Christmassy!

    Thanks for joining our "Christmas in Spring" challenge at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...