Pages

Friday 11 February 2011

I Love Promarkers Birthday Blog Hop and Challenge

I've made this card for the current challenge on I Love Promarkers - the theme is birthday cards and there is also a birthday blog hop which I've just enjoyed looking through.  This is a card that I've made for a card swap using a bargain buy from the show at G-Mex last weekend - it's a Wild Rose Studio stamp and was half price!

Card Recipe

Stamp - Wild Rose Studio
Paper - Pink Petticoat
Ribbon - Meiflower
Pale pink and pale green card
Dotty embossing folder
Card candy - Craftwork Cards

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and image, love the papers and your colour combo, thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Helen. Lovely pastel coloured card - so spring-like. Thanks for joining us for our birthday week celebrations at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, another gorgeous creation just beautifully put together. Love your new blog look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen.

    Have been popping to your blog but sadly have had no time to comment lately!

    Just wanted to say that your cars are lovely as always, and I'm always looking froward to your next post!!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Helen, love the papers! Thanks for joining us for our 1st Birthday Challenge at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card,love the way you've done the background thank you for entering our Birthday challenge at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet and simple card and so effective. Thanks for entering our Birthday Challenge on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...