Pages

Friday 3 December 2010

Cute Card Thursday - The Blues


The theme this week on Cute Card Thursday is "the blues" - cards made with a blue theme. For my card I've used an image from Nutcrafters called 'Snowfall'. It's been coloured with Promarkers and then layered onto a navy card scalloped oval and on to blue spotty paper. The paper is left over from last Christmas and I'm not sure where it came from! I've added a strip of card down one side, some white peel offs and a blue snowflake brad.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Helen, love the image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, hope you are well and warm? Beautiful card, great colours and image. hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, this is so adorable!! Love your christmas blog, looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...