Pages

Monday 11 October 2010

Nutshells #26 - Stripes


When I was at the Port Sunlight show on Saturday I visited the Nutcrafters stand to use the £10 gift voucher I won in one of the challenges on the Nutshells challenge blog a few weeks back. This is one of the stamps I chose - the image is called 'Harriet and Patch' and is available on their website here.
I made this card with the stamp today for the latest challenge on the blog which is to use stripes on your card. I've used pink striped paper (there's no company name on it unfortunately) flowers coloured with my Promarkers and some little gems.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Helen, that image is very sweet :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,

    This is a lovely card, and I'm very impressed that you made use of your new stamp so quickly!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish id known you were going on Saturday,we could have hooked up!
    Stunning card anyway.!
    I left something for you on my blog
    Have a great weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...