Pages

Monday 23 August 2010

Blog Award from Mary


A big thank you to Mary for a lovely blog award - the first one that I've received!
So here is what I have to do:
1. Thank the person who sent the award to me - thanks again, Mary.
2. Put the award on my blog - done.
3. List three things that I love - crafting, blogging and relaxing.
4. Post a picture I love - I took this photo in my garden and was really pleased that the butterfly stayed put long enough for me to photgraph it!
5. Tag 5 other people for the award - Dot, Yone, Jax, Barbara and Kathleen.

8 comments:

  1. Glad you found it Helen,hope the others do too. Thanks for all your support. need to look into this tagging business, do they do blogging classes anywhere? Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Helen,
    Tks for the Award ! I'll now see 05 friends to send it. Hugs, Yone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thanks Helen, but what do I do now am hopeless at these things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Helen! What do I do now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much ,I really appreciate this Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the advice about tagging hav'nt had a chance to try it yet but will as soon as I can,perhaps you can help with something else? Been asked to do invites with tartan ribbon printed! on them and I dont know how to do this can you help? Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...