Pages

Sunday 20 August 2023

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes/Your Favourite Things

 


We're back today with a new challenge in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge:


This time it's anything goes using a SheepSki Designs image with the optional theme of 'your favourite things'.

To enter the challenge, head over to the Facebook Group here and look for the album for Challenge 87.

My favourite things are - my Promarkers, gingham paper and this 'Tulip Border' image.

To make my card I used:

- Tulip Border digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Seize the Birthday - anything goes
Passion for Markers - let's celebrate
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - the colours of the garden

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Helen. The tulip border image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. I love the gingham paper - it's one of my favourites too. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw these tulips are gorgeous and I love how you've framed them! A great choice of papers too - really makes the image pop! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours in this pretty card. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used. Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card, Helen. I love Tulips and love your stamp. You have colored them perfectly! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bright card! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday 🥳

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful Helen! :D
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card, great design. Thanks for joining us as The Crafter's Café this month for our Colours of the Garden challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...