Pages

Monday 7 August 2023

Guest Designer Inspiration for Relatively Thoughtful

 


I'm back today to share another Guest Designer project for Relatively Thoughtful:


Today I've used the Dream at the Beach Papercraft Collection to make a three panel card.

Before I stuck it all together, I took some photos of the panels:




I used different elements from the kit including the tags which I cut down to rectangular shapes, the words and two of the papers.  Everything was edged with Distress Ink.

The Dreams at the Beach kit is available here on the shop's website.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes
Creative Knockouts - summer fun

7 comments:

  1. Such an awesome fold on this beautiful card, Helen. Thank you for stopping by and sharing your talents with us at The Four Seasons. It's always a treat to have you join us. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative Helen with so many fun details!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really wonderful summer themed card, Helen. Love it! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super fresh looking card. I really am impressed with the papers from Relatively Thoughtful.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great summery card - I love the images.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card. I like the wood effect background papers. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, fresh and lovely design
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...