Pages

Monday 28 August 2023

GDT Project for Relatively Thoughtful - Royal Navy Heritage Collection

 


Today I'm sharing another GDT project for Relatively Thoughtful.


For my second project this month I've used the Royal Navy Heritage Collection:


The collection is available here as a digital download (which I used) and here in paper format.

It's an amazing set of papers and images and would be perfect for scrapbooking.

I saw the smaller images in the pack and decided to make a set of three ATCs using the images, one of the papers and some small sentiment labels,

Here's a closer look at them:




I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink to edge the papers and images and kraft card as my base.


Don't forget to check out all the great products on the new Relatively Thoughtful website here.

I would like to enter my ATCs in the following challenges:

Crafting From the Heart - anything goes
Double Trouble Challenge - something, anything, everything
Inspired by Challenge - inspired by naturals

5 comments:

  1. Helen, these are beautiful ATC's! The vintage look is so on spot!! Thank you for sharing them with us at Double Trouble for our "anything goes" with optional vintage-look challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage look of your ATC's, looking forward to seeing them on other future projects. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage vibe, Helen! Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #146. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful soft vintage style! Thanks for sharing these great ATC's with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...