Pages

Monday 14 August 2023

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Stamps and/or Stars

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog:


This time we want to see stamps and/or stars on your cards.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look at the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Beary Merry Christmas stamp set from Funky Fossil available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- blue card from Hobbycraft
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- snowflake punch from Hobbycraft
- gems from The Works

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - favourite 2 colour combo (blue and brown for Christmas cards because it makes a great change to red and green)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...