Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2023

New Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Sentiment and/or Die Cuts Only or Birds and the Bees

 


There's a new challenge today on the Incy Wincy Designs Challenge:


This time we have two alternative themes for you.  You can either use a sentiment and/or die cuts only or you can use the theme 'birds and bees'.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Biggest Wish stamp set from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:



1 comment:

  1. Love the color combination on this wonderful birthday card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...