Pages

Monday 28 August 2023

New Christmas With the Cuties Challenge - Something Snowy

 


We're back today with a brand new challenge on the Christmas With the Cuties Challenge Blog:


This month we want to see something snowy on your cards and of course they have to be cute too!  For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my DT card I used this very cute digi stamp set from Last Minute Manda:


The set is called 'Snow Bunny' and you can find it here on the shop website.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from The Paper Boutique
- snowflake punch from Hobbycraft
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes
Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes

4 comments:

  1. a beautiful card i love the paper and the bunny
    thanks for joining us at the holly and the ivy christmas
    hugs Ellen DT H&I

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is too cute Helen!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card love the droopy looking rabbit.Thank you for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a darling Christmas card, thanks for joining us at THAIC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...