Pages

Monday 7 August 2023

New Aud Sentiments Challenge - Not a Rectangle Card and/or Use Washi Tape

 


We're back today on the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time we want to seen something that's either not a rectangle card and/or uses washi tape plus of course there must be a sentiment.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I used both parts of the challenge and made a square card using washi tape.

I used two designs of washi tape from my stash to make the background to the main panel of the card before matting on to gold paper and patterned paper from Stampin' Up.

The sentiment is from the Framed and Festive stamp set from Stampin' Up die cut with a square die also from Stampin' Up.  I used Golden Glitz Delicata ink to stamp it and used foam pads to attach it to the rest of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...