Pages

Thursday 3 August 2023

New Craft Rocket Challenge - Animals

 


Today I'm joining the team at the Craft Rocket Challenge Blog for my first challenge as part of the Design Team!


I'm really looking forward to being part of the team.

The theme for today's new challenge is animals.  For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Little Monkey stamp set and punch from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- dies from Spellbinders and MFT
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pinspirational Challenge - birthday card with an animal


Seize the Birthday - anything birthday goes

6 comments:

  1. Love it, Helen. So cute and great color scheme! Thanks so much for joining in this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card for any little one celebrating a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little monkey, love your design and great use of the dp, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little card! Love the scallops and the fun patterned paper. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...