Pages

Monday 21 August 2023

Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge Reminder - Anything Goes

 


It's time for a reminder about our current challenge at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge Blog plus some more inspiration from the Design Team.

Don't forget that Jan has three amazing new releases this month:


and



and


Our challenges are always anything goes and for more details about the challenge to see some more inspiration from the Design Team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafter's Cafe Challenge - colours of the garden
Make My Monday Challenge - three (images) of something - three sunflowers in the bouquet
Triple B Challenge - butterfly, blooms or birds

6 comments:

  1. Such sweet blossoms - love your coloring! Very pretty image! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've styled this lovely image. Thanks for a wonderful team project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flowers and mason jar are fabulously colored. The Countryside Corner dies are a perfect fit for this image. Thank you for playing along with us at MMM for my three of anything theme. I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! Thank you for sharing at MMMChallenge blog.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty Great card. Thanks for joining us as The Crafter's Café this month for our Colours of the Garden challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...