Pages

Thursday 10 August 2023

New Ally's Angels Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on the Ally's Angels Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


Our challenges are always anything goes.

You can find out more about this new challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used one of the images from this great new set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


The set is available here as line art/digital stamps (which I used), here as pre-coloured images and here as a bundle containing both.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Uniko Designs
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - add gems or pearls
Gem of a Challenge - anything goes
Rabisco Challenge - Happy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...