Pages

Sunday 4 July 2021

New Use Your Stuff Challenge - Black and White With a Pop of Colour

 


There's a new challenge today on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog and our theme is 'black and white with a pop of colour'.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look on the challenge blog here.

As soon as I saw the challenge topic I thought of making a spotlight card and I also thought of this beautiful butterfly paper from Stampin' Up.

I die cut a circle from the paper and coloured the images on the circle.  I then layered it back on patterned paper so the whole card comes out of one piece of paper.

The sentiment is also from Stampin' Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...