Pages

Thursday 1 July 2021

July Digi of the Month from Imagine That Digistamp - We Three Mice

 


The beginning of the month means a new Digi of the Month from Imagine That Digistamp and this month we have a wonderful Christmas in July set for you:



If you linked up a card using last month's Digi of the Month then you will receive this cute set free.  Or if this is your first month taking part, you can buy the digi at a discounted price here and then join in next month too.

More details plus the cards from the Design Team can be found on the blog here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die and patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas With the Cuties - Christmas cuties
Animals Friends Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Animals Challenge - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...