Pages

Wednesday 21 July 2021

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We've got a new challenge today on Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


and


To make my card I used:

- Country Girl Rose Basket digi stamp from Hetty Clare available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from The Works
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. pretty card. Lovely layers. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Do9or this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for sharing your projects at Crafting Happiness Challenges! Hope you'll link up in this week's challenge as well if you haven't already.
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...