Pages

Saturday 31 July 2021

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Include a Reindeer

 


We're back today with a new challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to include a reindeer on your design.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

The prize on offer for the winner is:


To make my card I've used another of the Festive Fuzzies stamps from Woodware which I've just bought from The Art of the Craft.

This one is the Mini Reindeer stamp.  If you look back to yesterday on my blog you will see another of the stamps.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- paper and card from Craft Creations
- gems and snowflake embellishment from Dovecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...