Pages

Friday 9 July 2021

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Use a Ribbon and/or a Bow

 


We've got a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge and this time we'd like you to use a ribbon and/or a bow.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Party Puffins stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- ribbon from my stash
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:



Stampin' Up Only Challenges - desinger's choice



6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, Helen - these are the cutest! Love seeing them with their special cake, and that's perfect DSP for this! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card Helen! The penguins look like they are dancing around the birthday cake. Great DSP to complete the design too! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet surprise for those little puffins! Such a cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is way too cute! Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and hope that you join us again for our Christmas in July challenge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was typing a comment and something went weird, so I'm trying again! Your party puffins are adorable, Helen! That DSP pack is still one of my favorites and it makes a fabulously festive backdrop. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you in our gallery again for our new challenge starting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Helen gorgeous and cute love these puffins they definitely create a great birthday card thankyou so much for taking part in the SUOchallenge hope to see you on the next one x Natalie Arnold

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...