Pages

Saturday 3 July 2021

New Bugaboo Stamps Anything Goes Challenge

 


Today we're starting our first month long 'anything goes' goes challenge on the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog:


For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Little Penguin Skate digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper and scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas With the Cuties - Christmas cuties
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
Digi Doodle Studios - Christmas in July

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, thanks for joining us @ CWTC.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...