Pages

Monday 5 July 2021

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


We're back today with another new challenge on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog and here is our inspiration picture for this challenge:


We want you to make a card inspired by our picture and tell us in your blog post how you were inspired.

More details can be found here on the challenge blog.

I took the beach and water from the picture and made a card using the Stampin' Up 'HighTide' stamp set and various Stampin' Up inks including Crumbcake, Basic Grey, Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight.

I used Crumbcake for my card base, layered with some dark brown paper from my stash.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Make My Monday Challenge - anything airborne

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the theme here and personally I love scenes like this. You have done it again teamie with this terrific sample. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous design team card for The Inspiration Station. I love the scene and since I have trouble with masculine cards, this would make a great one to give to all the men in our lives. Thanks again Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous masculine make with a wonderful sentiment,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning scene Helen and such a nice sentiment. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! I love this stamp set. The scene you created is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your beach scene. Great card! Thanks for playing along with challenge up your life.
    Denise DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...