Pages

Friday 30 July 2021

New My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge - Plaid/Gingham Christmas

 


We've got a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge and this time we want to see plaid and gingham on your cards.

Take a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I've used one of the new Festive Fuzzies stamps from Woodware which I've just bought from The Art of Craft.

This one is 'Festive Fuzzies Mini Snowman' and if you come back tomorrow you'll see another one of the stamps!

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Craft Creations and Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...