Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Dies and/or Punches

 


It was my turn to pick today's theme for the new Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and I chose dies and/or punches.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I used a punch to cut out my little penguin and his feet and a die to cut out the circle.

Here's what else I used:

- Penguin Place stamp set and punch from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Lily of the Valley
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge - wooly or fluffy or furry
Creative Knockouts - Christmas in July

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Helen, so cute. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable penguin. Lovely card. Thanks for joining the fun at Christmas Kickstart. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...