Pages

Tuesday 13 July 2021

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Keys

 


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge and this time our theme is 'keys'.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used:

- Guy Car Keys digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- page from an old road atlas
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CCC Digi Creations - for the men/boys

2 comments:

  1. Love this...What great inspiration you have given to those who will play along with our current "key" challenge!! The map background is perfect for setting off our image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...