We've reached the midway point of our current challenge on the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog.
Our theme is 'in bloom' and you can find all the details in the original post here and in our mid-month reminder which is here.
the prizes on offer are:
- Top Scribbler (chosen randomly) receives $10 worth of digital images
- Top 3 (chosen by Design Team) receives $3 worth of digital images
- Standout Scribbler (chosen by Design Team) receives $5 worth of digital images. To qualify for this category, participant must use a Scribblers Designs image on their project
To make my card I used:
- Sunflowers 3 digi stamp from Scribbles Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- gems from Dovecraft
- other paper and card and outline sticker sentiment from Craft Creations
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
A Perfect Time to Craft - anything goes
Try It on Tuesday - beauty of nature
Dream Valley Challenge - spring colours