Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Ike's World Challenge Reminder - P is for Paper Piecing/Anything Goes


We've reached the mid-way point in the current challenge on the Ike's World Challenge Blog and this month it's P is for paper piecing or anything goes.

You can find all the details in the challenge launch post here and the mid way post here.

To make my card I paper pieced the hat and dress of the little girl in the image - a bit challenging with the fussy cutting but I was pleased with the end result!

The image I used is:

"Yo!!" which you can find here

I also used:

- digi paper from the Imagine That Digistamp Bella's Beauties paper pack My Dog is Paw-some
- Promarkers to colour the rest of the image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - a birthday sentiment

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous job of piecing this image. It's such pretty paper you've used too. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such fun paper piecing, and great for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image. I love your paper piecing. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, Helen. I love the pattern added to the stamp. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge last week. A prize winner and the top picks will be posted to the blog today. Swing by to see if you are listed! A new challenge starts tomorrow. Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist. Hope you’ll share your creations again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. I saw your card on FB and loved the paper piecing. Great plaid and so cute. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!

    Thanks for joining us over at Aud Sentiments & good luck for the challenge!

    HandmadeByTasha DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...