Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2020

New Perfectly CAS Challenge - Masking


We've got a new challenge today on the Perfectly CAS Challenge Blog and this month it's:


Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and some fantastic inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used:

- Casual Comfort stamp set from Cas-ual Fridays Stamps
- Distress Inks 
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Always Fun Challenges - clean and simple
Sweet Stampers Challenge - clean and simple
Creative Craft Cottage - clean and simple or fully loaded

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute ..... beautifully CAS and I love colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic CAS card Helen.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...