Pages

Saturday 11 April 2020

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Snowman or Woman or Family


It's Saturday so that means a new challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to feature a snowman or woman or family.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

And this is the prize on offer for this week's winner:


To make my card I used:

- Jolly Snowman stamp from Woodware Stamps
- Promarkers to colour the image
- paper, card and gems from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card here:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. This has come together beautifully!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TH&TI

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...