Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2020

New Scribbles Designs Challenge - B is for Birds or Bunnies


We've got a new challenge today on the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog and this month our theme is B is for birds or bunnies.

Have a look on the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

And here are the prizes on offer:

Top Scribbler (chosen randomly) receives $10 worth of digital images
    Top 3 (chosen by Design Team) receives $3 worth of digital images
    Standout Scribbler (chosen by Design Team) receives $5 worth of digital images. To qualify for this category, participant must use a Scribblers Designs image on their project. 
To make my card I used:

- B Bunny digi stamp from Scribbles Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from First Edition
- ribbon from my stash
- die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Rocket Challenge - furry friends
Unicorn Challenge Blog - furry friends

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...