Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

New Release Inspiration Cards for All Dressed Up Stamps


Today I'm sharing two cards I've made using this month's new release images from All Dressed Up Stamps.

The first one (above) is called 'Rainbow Dino' and you can find him here in the Etsy shop.

To make this card I used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- papers from Echo Park and Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

And this is my second card:


For this card I used 'Rainbow Smiles' which is available here in the Etsy shop.

I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up 
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

You can see more new release inspiration here in the Facebook Group and here on the All Dressed Up Blog.


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...