Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2020

New Love to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Love to Craft Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.

Take a look on the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

I'm sharing another GDT card for Twinkle Lane Designs using one of their recent new release images.  This one is called Sunflower Bouquet:



You can find this here in the shop.

I also used two of the designs from the Sunny Sunflowers digi paper pack:


You can find this here in the shop.

I coloured the main image with Promarkers and layered the design with some Stampin' Up cardstock and some ribbon from my stash.  I finished the card with some black outline sticker sentiments.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Challenge Up Your Life - focus on flowers
Try It On Tuesday Challenge - beauty of nature
CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Another lovely card, very pretty image
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely cheerful sunflower card with great colouring. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think sunflowers are very 'in' at the moment and these are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! The sunflower design is beautiful 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love your coloring and that image is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore April "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...