Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2020

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - In, On or By the Sea


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time we'd like to see something in, on or by the sea.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration.

To make my card I used various products from Stampin' Up.  

The background paper and sentiment stamp are from the Sail Away bundle from Stampin' Up.  The lighthouse image and the rope sticker are from the Sail Away Memories and More pack.

I added some brown card for layering and some gems to finish my card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...