Pages

Friday 10 April 2020

DT Inspiration Card for LeAnn's World 101 - Annette


Today it's my turn to share a card on the LeAnn's 101 Blog and this is the card that I made.

You can find my post here.

To make my card I used:

- Annette digi stamp from LeAnn's World 101 available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- other card and paper and sentiment from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter - digital image
Aud Sentiments Challenge - anything goes plus a sentiment

2 comments:

  1. Helen,
    Cute Image! This goes perfect with our current challenge “Birthdays” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
    Pattie
    Artist and Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining in the Pattie's Creations Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...