Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Use Dies as Your Main Feature


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge and this time we'd like you to use dies as your main feature on your design.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I've used a stamp and die set from Uniko called Big and Bold Happy Clear Stamp and Die Bundle.  

The 'happy' comes in two parts - a solid outline and then the word itself.  I die cut the outline from black paper and the word from tartan paper from Craft Creations.

I then stamped 'birthday' with Versafine and layered on to black and matching tartan paper with some black punched dots to finish.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Helen - I really enjoyed your creation, I love the sentiment's pattern is the same as the DSP! Hi from your DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of a die cut word for the main feature. That paper is fabulous too. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful masculine CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully masculine card!

    Hugs, Mary Ellen - Your fellow teammate @ C4G
    blog - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great masculine card, love the clean and simple design and colors.
    Cindy
    C4GC team mate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...