Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Scribbles Designs Challenge - Favouring the Feminine Mid-Challenge Post


It's time for the mid-challenge reminder post on the Scribbles Designs Challenge - our theme for this challenge is 'favouring the feminine'.   You can find more details here on the challenge blog.

The prizes on offer this time are:

 

  • Top Scribbler (chosen randomly) receives $10 worth of digital images
  • Top 3 (chosen by Design Team) receives $3 worth of digital images
  • Gold Star (chosen by Design Team) receives $3 worth of digital images
 For my card I've used a quotation digi stamp from Scribbles Designs called 'Classy Fabulous' which you can find here and a lipstick digi which is available free here.

I merged the two digi stamps together, printed them out and then coloured the lipstick with Promarkers.  The papers I've used are from Craft Creations and Stampin' Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...