Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

New Alphabet Challenge - D is for Dots


There's a new challenge today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog and this time we've reached the letter D - our theme is D is for dots.  You can find more details and inspiration here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another card made using the current free digi stamp available in the Twinkle Lane Facebook Group.

All you need to to do to get your digi is to join the Facebook group here and then head to the files section to download your free digi.
As a competition this month anyone who posts a card on the Facebook group using this digi stamp could be in with a chance of winning any free digi stamp; paper pack of their choice from the Etsy Shop. 

I coloured the digi stamp with Promarkers and used papers from Lime Tree Crafts and Craft Creations.  I finished the card with some Card Candi and pink gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - 'your favourite pink or blue' (pastel pink for me, especially with white)
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes' 
Crafty Creations Challenge - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your adorably dotty new baby card with us at Through The Craft Room Door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is such a sweet card, so perfect for a little one. Thanks for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...