Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2018

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Men's Hobbies


There's a new challenge on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge today and this time our theme is 'men's hobbies'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from DigiStamp Boutique caled 'Rugby Alf' - you can find him here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

 Pile It On Challenge - 'sports/hobbies'
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'masculine'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Aud Sentiments Challenge - 'masculine plus sentiment'
Digi Stamp Boutique Facebook Group Challenge

4 comments:

  1. These images always make me smile, love his face expression
    Great card Helen. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi what a great guyz card love the rugby guy the background paper is fab,thanks for joining us here at I Love Promarkers challenge good luck Lyn DT x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Beautiful card thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers good luck and big hugs Sharon DT.
    My blog https://sharonscreativeramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun image and I love the coordinating background paper. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...