Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2018

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Science Fiction or Steampunk


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'science fiction or steampunk'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the images and sentiments from a set from Imagine That Digistamp called 'To the Moon and Back' which you can find here on their website.

I used the pre-coloured version of the digi stamp as I knew I would never be able to colour this little guy as well as the images in the set!

The paper is from a Dovecraft pack and I punched the stars with my new star punch.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...