Pages

Saturday 19 May 2018

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - The Great Outdoors


There's a new challenge today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'the great outdoors'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is:


I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my recent Little Claire Designs class.  For this card I used the 'Lazy Days' stamp set which you can find here on their website.

I decoupaged the main image and stamped and cut out extra beer glasses:


The image was coloured with Promarkers and the papers I've used are from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...