Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2018

New Scribbles Designs Challenge - Make it Masculine


A new challenge has started today on the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog and this time we're asking you to 'make it masculine'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

This month's prizes...
  • Top Scribbler (chosen randomly) receives $10 worth of digital images
  • Top 3 (chosen by Design Team) receives $3 worth of digital images
  • Gold Star (chosen by Design Team) receives $3 worth of digital images
 For my card I've used part of a great set of digi stamps from Scribbles Designs called 'Movember Boys' - you can find it here.

I used one of the bonus images from the set, printed it three times and die cut it with a square die.  I coloured the images with Promarkers and used patterned paper from a Dovecraft set, layered with black and white paper.  The sentiment is a die cut from Craftwork Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...