Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2018

New All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge - Embellish It


We've got a new challenge today in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group and this month we're asking you to 'embellish it'.  

You can find the Facebook Group here.

I have to admit this one was a bit of a challenge for me as I don't generally use many embellishments on my cards!  So I just added a few - two flowers, some gems and a punched heart.  It's got embellishments but it's still my CAS style!!

I used a digi stamp from All Dressed Up called 'Smile It's Your Birthday' which you can find here in the Etsy shop.

The image was coloured with Promarkers and the paper I've used is from Stampin' Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...