Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2018

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes


It's time for another challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - it's 'anything goes' as long as you used patterned paper on your creation.   Have a look here on the challenge blog for more details.

If you watched the recent Little Claire Designs show on Hochanda then you might have seen Steve demoing my card!  Here's a side view of the card:


I used the 'Let's Bake' stamp which is available here on the Little Claire website.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and used kraft card and patterned paper from Craft Creations.  I punched the two hearts on the front of the card and used one of the sentiments from the stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! This is a card I can identify with :) Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...