Pages

Saturday 12 May 2018

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Include a Tree or Two or More


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week we're asking you to 'include a tree or two or more'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I've used stamps and papers from the Sticker Kitten 'Penguins and Presents' range.

I die cut two apetures in the red snowflake paper and then added the script paper to the side.  The trees and penguin were stamped on white card and coloured with Promarkers.  I raised the patterned paper panel with foam pads and also the penguin's scarf which I fussy cut after it was coloured.

I added some glitter glue at the base of the trees and underneath the penguin's feet.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Merry Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Sweet Stampin' Christmas - 'anything goes'
Jo's Scrap Shack - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card! Cute lay-out. Hugs Ela

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and fun! Love the design too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely looking card with lovely design and colours. Thanks for joining us over at TMCC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...