Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2018

12 Months of Christmas Link Up - Optional Theme: Make it Feminine


On the 12 Months of Christmas Challenge Blog it's always 'anything goes' with an optional theme each month - this month you have the option to 'make it feminine'.  Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and more inspiration.

Our sponsor for the challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi from A Day for Daisies called 'Carolling With the Birds' - you can find it here on their website. 

I coloured the image with Promarkers and added a stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs.

The paper I've used is from the set that Lisa designed specially for this challenge - have a look at the challenge post to see more colour ways.


Finally I added a doily and some gems to finish the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...