Pages

Friday 25 July 2014

Weekly Imagine That Inspiration Post


This is my GDT card for this week's Friday Inspiration Post over on the Imagine That blog.  I've decided to go with a masculine card this week and I've used the 'Fishing Bear' digi set which you can find here on the Imagine That website.


I've also used one of the papers from 'Rainbow Dots Digi Papers' pack which is here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - 'anything goes'
Sister Act Card Challenge - 'anything goes'
Fab'n'Funky Challenges - 'walk on the wild side'
Crafty Sentiments Designs - 'hand coloured image'
Party Time Tuesdays - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Super masculine card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabby Helen :) I think this is one of my all time favorite sets I've done, and love how you colored it up! Tents cards are so fun and Polka-dots are some of my faves too. Thanks so much! Have a wonderful week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little bear image, Helen! Really glad to see you playing along at Through the Draft Room Door this week. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous design love it...thank you for sharing it with us over at Suzy Bee's Challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B ( Owner )
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...