Pages

Thursday 10 July 2014

New from Little Claire - Silhouette It's a Pleasure ....


Today I'm sharing a card made with another of the new silhouette stamps from Little Claire.  This one is called 'It's a Pleasure ....' and you can find it here on the Little Claire website.  The little branch and birdhouse is separate from the main image which makes it really easy to use the set with different shapes.  For my card I die cut the circle first and then fitted the two stamps on to the die cut circle.

The paper I've used is from the Back to Basics Monochrome paper pack which you can find here from Little Claire.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Ladybug Crafts - 'summer flowers'
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Pile It On Challenge - 'add some flowers'
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - 'summer days'
Red Rubber Inspirational - 'anything goes'
Cute Card Thursday - 'pretty papers'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, love the image as a silhouette x Thank you for joining us over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge. Good luck, Hugs Samantha K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - love the black and white! Thanks for playing along with us at Red Rubber Inspirationals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card. I am a big fan of silhouettes and I really like how the branch is repositionable on this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love the black/white. I really am intrigued by the fold, I must try that. Thanks so much for sharing this at the Love to Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    Debi DT LTS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the image and sentiment! Thank you for joining my challenge at the Red Rubber Inspirationals this week! Lynda - DT Champion Red Rubber Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card!! Love the sweet image!! Thanks for joining us at Red Rubber Inspirationals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Helen. I just LOVE the silhouette and I thank you for sharing your talents with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Gorgeous creation. Lovely colour and layout - thank you for joining us this week at Love to Scrap - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...